It can be served with rotis or pranthas. This can also be used as a filling for sandwiches.
Number of Servings: 2
250 gm Tofu (bean curd) (grated)
2 Tomatoes (chopped)
2 Onion (chopped)
2 tbsp Oil
1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
1/2 tsp Ginger Paste
1/2 tsp Garlic Paste
2 Green Chilies
¼ cup Fresh Coriander Leaves
pinch of Turmeric Powder
1 tsp Red Chili Powder
Salt - to taste
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds.
- Add ginger paste, garlic paste, onions, and Stir-fry till they turn golden brown.
- Add chopped tomatoes.
- Add turmeric powder, red chili powder and salt and cook for sometime.
- Add chopped capsicum.
- Add grated tofu and stir for two minutes.
- Sprinkle chopped coriander leaves on top, and serve.
You need to login to comment on Tofu Bhurji. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.