3.13/5 based on 117 votes. The median rating is 3.
Number of Servings: 4
2 cup each of Carrots, Peas, Beans, Potatoes, Cauliflower (chopped diagonally)
1 Aborigines or Long thin Brinjals (sliced)
1 Onion (finely chopped)
1 tsp Ginger Paste
3-4 cloves Garlic (minced)
1 tsp Red Chili Powder
1 tsp Green Cardamom Powder
¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
½ tsp Clove Powder
½ tsp Cinnamon Powder
2 tbsp Oil
½ cup Yogurt
Lemon Juice of 1 lemon
1 Bay Leaf
- Blanch potatoes and peas.
- Fry carrot, cauliflower, aborigines and beans separately in the oil.
- In a pan, heat oil and add bay leaf, garlic, ginger and onion. Cook till onion are brown.
- Add yogurt, turmeric, red chilies and salt.
- Add blanced potatoes and peas along with all the fried vegetables.
- Add cardamom, cinnamon qnd clove powder.
- Add lemon juice and cook for sometime.
- Serve hot.