Cottage Cheese is high in protein and low in carbohydrate. Good for those who closely monitor their carbohydrate intake.
Number of Servings: 2
250gms Cottage Cheese (cubed)
4 small Capsicum (in rings)
2 Onions (in rings)
2 Green Chilies
1tsp Cumin Seeds
- Heat oil in the pan and add cumin seeds.
- Add onion and chilies and fry them till soft.
- Add cottage cheese to them.
- Cover the pan and let it cook till the excess liquid evaporates and fat separates.
- Add capsicum and stir it.
- Take off from the fire and let the capsicum soften in the steam of the cooked vegetable.
- Serve hot with bread or chapati.