Lotus root is popular vegetable. When selecting a lotus root, choose one that is hard, with no soft spots.
4/5 based on 1 vote. The median rating is 4.
Number of Servings: 5
500g Lotus Root
2 tbsp Onion
1 tbsp Garlic (chopped)
1 tbsp Ginger (chopped)
1 tbsp Parsley (chopped)
1 tbsp Corn flour
Salt & Pepper to taste
2 tbsp Soy Sauce
1 tbsp White Vinegar
1 tsp Sugar
1 tbsp Oil
- Wash the lotus root and cut into thin slices.
- Blanch into boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Remove, drained and chili in cold water.
- Mix the lotus root slices with corn flour and salt.
- Deep-fry in hot oil until golden in color and crispy. Remove and drain well.
- In the wok , pour oil and sauté garlic, ginger, onions and red chilies.
- Add pre-fried lotus root slices, stirring constantly for a while.
- Add pepper, soy sauce, vinegar and stir well.
- Add Parsley and stir well.
You need to login to comment on Crispy Lotus Root Slices . Log in, or register if you haven't yet.