This is simple, thick and creamy textured soup.
Number of Servings: 4
4 cups Fresh Mushrooms (sliced)
1 Onion (chopped)
2 cloves Garlic (minced)
1 stalk Celery (chopped)
5 cups Vegetable Stock
1/4 cup Rice (uncooked)
3 tbsp Soy Sauce
2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a wok and sauté mushrooms, onion and celery for 10 minutes.
- Add vegetable stock, rice, and soy sauce.
- Bring to a boil and simmer until rice is well cooked.
- Using a blender, blend mushrooms, onion, celery and rice until smooth.
- Stir back into wok. Season with salt and pepper.
- Water can be added after cooking to make a thinner soup.
- Serve hot with toast.
You need to login to comment on Mushroom Soup . Log in, or register if you haven't yet.