The soup is simple, nutritive and perfect for a formal dinner.
3 lb Mixed fish (cleaned)
2 Onions (chopped)
6 Potatoes (chopped)
2 Bay Leaves
1tsp Dried Thyme
1/2 tsp Pepper
2 Slices of crusty French bread
- Cut fish into chunks of equal size.
- Heat butter in the pan and saute onions and garlic.
- Add potatoes, water, bay leaves, thyme, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Fry for 2 minutes and then add fish and lower heat to moderate.
- Cook for about 25 minutes until fish and potatoes are tender.
- Remove and discard bay leaves.
- Put soup in the soup plate and put slices of french bread on it.
- Serve hot.
You need to login to comment on Fish Soup. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.