This is a traditional Indian dish. It is full of flavor. It is a garlic flavored spicy chicken.
3.5/5 based on 2 votes. The median rating is 3.
Number of Servings: 4
750gms Skinless Boneless Chicken
1 Pod Garlic (mashed)
2 tbsp Lemon Juice
1 tsp Cumin Seeds
2 tsp Grounded Black Pepper
5 Saffron Threads
1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
4 tbsp Fresh Cream
Salt to taste
- Stir together the yogurt, garlic paste, lemon juice, Black pepper, saffron threads and salt.
- Marinate the chicken in this mixture overnight.
- Heat oil in the pan.
- Add cumin seeds and let it sputter.
- Add marinated chicken to it. Let it brown in the oil.
- Cover it and let it cook till it is done.
- Add fresh cream and heat thoroughly.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with rice or naan.