4/5 based on 1 vote. The median rating is 4.
Number of Servings: 2
2 Chicken Breast (skinless and boneless)
1 tsp Vinegar
1 tsp Soya Sauce
1 tbsp Corn flour
1 Spring Onion (diced)
4 cloves Garlic (minced)
1/4 tsp Red Chili Flakes
1/4 tsp Grounded Black Pepper
1 cup Chicken Stock
2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
Salt to taste
- Combine garlic, soya sauce, honey, corn flour, 1 tbsp olive oil, red pepper flakes and black pepper.
- Marinate the chicken with the mixture for 3-4 hour.
- In a pan, heat the oil. Put the marinated chicken with the marinade in the pan.
- Stir fry for 5-10 minutes.
- Pour the chicken stock and cook till the chicken is tender and a thick sauce is formed.
- Garnish with diced spring onion.
- Serve hot with fried rice or noodles.
You need to login to comment on Stir-Fry Chicken in Garlic Sauce. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.