It is a quick and easy recipe to make.It gives both sweet and spicy taste.
3/5 based on 6 votes. The median rating is 3.
Number of Servings: 4
4 Chicken Breasts
1 inch Ginger (minced)
4 cloves Garlic (minced)
3 Spring Onions (chopped)
4 Green Chillies (sliced)
1 tbsp Cornflour
3 tbsp Honey
1 tbsp Lemon Juice
2 tbsp Soy Sauce
2 tsp Chili Sauce
1/2 tsp Salt
Vegetable Oil for frying
- Rinse chicken and cut into small serving size pieces.
- In a bowl combine corn flour, water and salt.
- Add chicken pieces and toss well so that each piece is coated well.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat.
- Add chicken, one piece at a time. Cook a few pieces at a time until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Combine water, lemon juice, cornstarch, chili sauce and soy sauce in a small bowl. Mix well.
- Saute garlic and ginger to skillet for 1 minute.
- Add honey and stir it.
- Stir in cornstarch-chili mixture and cook until sauce boils.
- Stir in chicken pieces and stir until heated thoroughly.
- Stir in spring onions and chillies and cook for about a minute
- Serve hot.