These rolls are healthy and delicious and a great dessert after meals.
Number of Servings: 15-20 discs
1/2 cup Walnuts (crushed)
1 cup Dates (pitted and chopped)
2 tbsp Brown Sugar
1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder
2 tbsp Ghee or Clarified Butter
1/4 cup Milk
2 square pieces of Aluminium Foil
- Heat ghee in the pan. Sauté walnuts for 2-3 minutes.
- Add cardamom powder, dates, brown sugar and milk to it. Stir well for 3-4 minutes.
- Divide the mixture into two parts. Put each part onto the aluminium foil. Take each part and tightly roll it such that each roll is about 8 inches long and 2 inches in diameter. Put the rolls in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Take the roll off the aluminium foil and cut the roll into half inch thick discs.
- Put them in serving plate. Garnish it with cream (optional). Serve chilled or at room temperature.