This recipe is especially for kids as it is healthy and good sources of calcium.
4 Chicken Breasts (skinless, sautéed with lemon pepper & cut into chunks)
1 Onion (chopped)
1 Red Capsicum (diced)
2 stalks Celery (chopped)
½ cup Mushrooms (sliced)
3 sprigs Fresh Thymes (leaves)
1 clove Garlic (minced)
1 pkt Cream of Chicken Soup
2 cups Pasta Shells
2 tbsp Parmesian Cheese (grated)
1 tsp Paprika
2 tbsp Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a pan heat olive oil and sauté onion, capsicum, mushrooms and celery.
- Add thyme leaves, garlic, salt, paprika and black pepper. Stir well for 2 minutes.
- Add in cream of chicken soups and cheese.
- Stir together until the cheese is melted.
- Add in the chicken and stir together.
- Lower the heat and cook till chicken is tender.
- Boil the pasta and drain.
- Add the pasta to the chicken mixture.
- Stir to combine and heat throughly.
- Serve hot.