This is healthy,spicy and tempting recipe.It is rich in vegetables.
Number of Servings: 4
500gms Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breast halves (cut into strips)
2 cloves Garlic (finely chopped)
2 tsp Ginger (finely chopped)
1 Onion (chopped)
1 cup Mushrooms (sliced)
1 cup Carrots (chopped lengthwise)
2 cups Broccoli Flowerets
½ cup Red Bell Peppers (chopped)
1 tsp Soya Sauce
Salt and pepper to taste
- Lightly spray the bottom of a wok with oil. Add chicken, garlic and ginger.
- Stir-fry them for 3-4 minutes.
- Add carrot and onion and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, broccoli, red bell pepper, Soya sauce, salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes until chicken and vegetables are tender.
- Serve hot on the on a bed of rice or eat by itself.