Skinless chicken breast is good source of protein and low in fat. It is quick and easy to cook. It is a complete meal.
Number of Servings: 2
2 Chicken Breast fillets
1 cup Carrot (grated)
1 cup Baby corns (halved)
1 cup Spring Onions (chopped)
1 tbsp Garlic (minced)
1 tbsp Ginger (grated)
200gms Noodles (boiled)
Salt to taste
Red Chili flakes and pepper to taste
1 tsp Oil for cooking
- In a pan, blanch the broccoli and baby corn in the water for 2 minutes. Drain well.
- Heat ½ tsp oil in the wok and add the chicken and stir-fry it until golden brown.
- Heat the remaining oil in pan and stir-fry garlic, ginger, spring onions and carrots.
- Add salt, chili flakes and pepper.
- Put the chicken to the pan.
- Add the noodles and soy sauce. Stir to coat and heat through.
- Serve immediately.