This is a simple, delicious and easy to make. The cutlet is crunchy from outside and soft and cheesy inside.
Number of Servings: 4
500 gms Potatoes (boiled, peeled and mashed)
150 gms Cheese (grated)
5 tbsp Sago/ Sabudana/ Tapioca
2-3 Green Chilies (chopped)
2 tbsp Coriander Leaves (finely chopped)
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
- Soak sago in cold water for half an hour. Then drain out the water.
- Mix mashed potatoes, sago, green chilies, cheese, coriander leaves and salt.
- Divide it into thin, round and flat cakes like cutlets.
- Shallow fry in a pan till crisp and brown.
- Serve hot with green chutney or tomato sauce.