Number of Servings: 5
4 Spring Onions (chopped)
4 cloves Garlic (minced)
2 cup Corn
1 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
1 tbsp Celery (chopped)
4 tbsp Butter
½ tsp Black Pepper powder
¼ tsp Paprika
¼ cup Fresh Cream
2 tbsp Cheese (grated)
Salt to taste
- In a pan heat butter and sauté garlic, onion and celery.
- Add corn and cook.
- Add paprika, salt and black pepper to it.
- Add coriander and cream. Stir well.
- Allow it to cool.
- Wash the potatoes and wrap them in the aluminum foil.
- Bake the potatoes in the oven for 30 minutes at 200 degree F.
- Remove from oven. Scoop them out from the center without taking them out from the foil.
- Put the corn mixture in the scooped potatoes.
- Top it with grated cheese and bake until the cheese is golden brown.
- Serve hot.