Filling & Nutritive Roll
Number of Servings: 4
4 Dinner Rolls
1 tin Baked Beans
2 tbsp Corriander Leaves
3 Green Chillis(chopped)
2 tbsp Butter
1/2 tsp Salt
50gms Cheese (grated)
- Heat little butter in the pan & fry onion & green chillis in it.
- Add baked beans,salt & corriander leaves to it.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Add grated cheese to it.
- Scope out a portion from the top of the dinner roll.
- Fill the baked bean mixture into the rolls.
- Put them in the oven for 3-5 minutes.
- Serve it hot with mustard sauce.
You need to login to comment on Beans Boats. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.