The chicken is very moist and delicious and is a great combination with mushrooms
Number of Servings: 4
4 Chicken Breast (boneless)
3 Onions (chopped)
6-7 Garlic (minced)
1 cup Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
1/2 cup Tomato Sauce
2 cup Mushrooms (halved)
3 tbsp Fresh Oregano Leaves
1 tbsp Fresh Basil Leaves
2-3 tbsp Olive Oil
1 cup Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Trim the chicken into strips.
- In the baking dish, spray with olive oil and place the garlic, onion, cherry tomatoes.
- Spread chicken and mushrooms over them.
- Top them with tomato sauce and oregano leaves. Sprinkle salt and cracked black pepper.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until the chicken is tender.
- Sprinkle cheese and bake for 5 minutes. Top with fresh basil.
- Serve it with garlic bread.