Aromatic and spicy kababs.
3 Raw Bananas
1 tbsp Butter
1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder
1/2 Cinnamon Powder
1 tsp White Pepper Powder
1/2 tsp Ginger
1/2 tsp Saunf Powder
1 tsp Wheat Flour
1 tsp Cornflour
A little bit of Lemon Rind
150gms Processed Cheese (grated)
3-4 Chillies (chopped)
1 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
Juice of 1 Lemon
Oil for frying
Salt to taste
- Cut the ends of the bananas and make a slit.
- Boil them for 5-7 minutes and cool them by putting them in cold water.
- Peel and mash them.
- Heat the pan and add butter, salt and mashed bananas in it. Add lemon rind and lemon juice to it.
- When the mixture turns a little pink, add the cardamom powder, cinnamon powder, white pepper, ginger and saunf powder. Cook for sometime and then cool.
- FOR FILLING: Mix cheese, coriander leaves, green chilies, lemon juice, and salt.
- Add wheat flour and corn flour to the banana mixture and mix well.
- Shape the bananas mixture balls and adding filling in the center and sealing the edges.
- Deep fry the banana balls till golden brown.
- Serve hot with dips and sauces.
You need to login to comment on Raw Banana Kabab. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.