This is a fine and crispy snack. Spring roll wrappers can be used instead of flour.
Number of Servings: 6
100 gms Prawns (washed, cleaned and deveined)
300 gms Flour
4 Onions (grated)
4 Green Chilies
1 tsp Ginger (grated)
1 tsp Ginger (minced)
1 tbsp Breadcrumbs
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Red Chili Powder
2 tbsp Oil
1 tbsp Vinegar
- Chop the prawns into small pieces.
- Mix the ginger, garlic, onion, chilies, oil, vinegar and salt in the bowl.
- Marinate the prawns in tis mixture for an hour.
- Sieve the flour with salt and chili powder. Add oil and make a dough.
- Cook the prawns in the pan till excess water dries up.
- Roll the dough into thin rounds.
- Put 1 tbsp of the mixture on the rounds.
- Fold from the sides and roll.
- Dip the roll into the beaten egg, roll in the breadcrumbs and deep fry till golden brown.
- Serve with dip.
You need to login to comment on Prawn Rolls. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.